The Program Resources folder can be found in our Shared Google Drive. If you do not have access, please reach out to the program director.
The NEW Health Psychology Resource Center - Our Resource Room has moved to Colvard 3117. It contains a variety of books, testing materials, electronic equipment, and computer resources. Click for a list of the resources available.
- APA Division 38 Health Psychology Home page
- Health Psychology and Rehabilitation
Research, viewpoints, and practical suggestions about the practice of health psychology in medical and rehabilitation settings.
Lots of links to helpful information
- The Division of Health Psychology: The British Psychological Society
- Careers in Health Psychology
- Society of Behavioral Medicine
- Graduate Certificate Program in Community Health: Contributes to the preparation of community and public health practitioners to take the Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES) examination. The program provides students with the ability to apply concepts related to community health, health education, and health promotion and behavior change. It also prepares students to understand the interaction between public and private healthcare at the local and state levels. It can be completed in conjunction with the requirements of our graduate program and some courses may count towards both. For further information, please refer to the website.
- Graduate Certificate Program in Gerontology: The program provides supplementary graduate education in Gerontology for those who already have a graduate degree in another field or those completing a graduate degree in another field. It requres the completion of a core and elective courses related to the study of aging. It can be completed in conjunction with the requirements for your degree and some courses may, in fact, be counted towards both. For futher information, please refer to the website.
- UNCC Course Catalog
For any questions about the program’s accreditation status or about APA accreditation, in general, please contact:
Office of Program Consultation and Accreditation / American Psychological Association
750 First Street, NE, Washington, DC 20002-4242
Phone: (202) 336-5979 / E-mail: email@example.com / Web: http://www.apa.org/ed/accreditation
For more information on the Clinical concentration please visit: http://healthpsych.charlotte.edu/concentration-areas/clinical